BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friendship

God has blessed me with many friends over the years. Some have lasted for days, others years. Some friends, even though life events have made keeping in contact impossible, will last a lifetime. I am glad that true friendship lives in the heart. So in tribute to past and present friends who have touched me deeply, here are the qualities and blessing my friends have given me over the years, I pray to be as good a friend to all;

-Peace
-Love
-Joy
-Laughter
-Humility
-Faithfulness
-Kindness
-Patience
-Fun
-Honesty
-Encouragement
-Tears of joy and sadness, which both have their place
-Constructive criticism
-Precious memories
-Life
-Smiles
-Hugs
-Dependence on God
-Praise
-Self-esteem
-Thoughtfulness
-Strength
-Prayers

Of course my ultimate friend is Jesus. The Bible tells me that there is no greater love than a friend that would give his life for another. Jesus did that, not only for me but for the whole world. Jesus' friendship to me is everything listed above and so much more. He is my rock and my redeemer.

"How great the Father's love for us, how vast beyond all measure. That He would give His only son, to make a wretch His treasure."

0 comments: