BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hope Deferred

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." -Proverbs 13:12

Waiting for heaven and a reunion there with my Savior, family and friends is for me a hope deferred. I have the hope, I could not survive without it, but the deferred part at times makes my heart sick. Right now is one of those times. The world makes me weary at times. Troubles, expectations, guilt, fear, accusations, illness and so on wear me down. Heaven calls to me, the King of heaven hears my pleas. He knows my name, he loves me and has promised to be with me until I do get to heaven.

What a day that will be, when my savior I shall see. What a day, glorious day, that will be!

Until then, a hope deferred is mine...

0 comments: