BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A place to start...

This blog, I hope, will become a place to sort out who I am as a person at this time. The business of children and life have pulled me away from myself. I was asked today in my devotional book what my gifts are. I don't think I know anymore, that made me sad. How can I be working for God's kingdom when I can't even figure out what gifts he has given me. What are my dreams and goals?
I have never been one to stick with journals for long, don't know why I think this one will be different. I don't often get a lot of time on the computer but I want to try. Maybe it will be a way to deepen some relationships with my family as I share this with them. Maybe it will be a way to pray.
A place to start...

1 comments:

Papa Eagle said...

Thanks dear, your pretty awesome yourself.